Tuesday 12 January 2016

Automation Tools


Automation Tools I am a big fan of automating repetitive tasks so I don t have to waste time on them. I use automation tools to automate huge chunks of my daily work to get it off of my plate so I can focus on higher priority work like connecting with customers, product development and marketing. Here are some of the automation tools and techniques I use: Checklists & Templates I am the Checklist King! EVERYTHING I do I put into a template or checklist. I can share these checklists and templates with my clients and team makes using OneNote, Dropbox or Google Drive. Creating checklists takes more time in the beginning but pays off quickly. Here are just a few checklists I use: Speaking Checklist: everything I need to get ready to teach a workshop Content Promotion: all the steps (65) I take to promote a new article on my web site WordPress Web Site Development: all the steps (35) I use to set up a WordPress site for my clients Online Course Creation and Promotion: all the steps (39) I
http://captaintime.com/automation-tools/

No comments:

Post a Comment